- A container for household refuse, especially one kept outside.More example sentences
- On average, households with a green box and a garden waste wheeled bin are able to reduce the amount of rubbish in their dustbin or refuse sack by one-third.
- They later turned into Petergate and entered a chip shop where the younger man removed the purse's contents before dropping the purse into a dustbin outside.
- When you've unpacked your presents, don't leave the empty boxes for valuable goods outside your dustbins where they can be seen.
More definitions of dustbinDefinition of dustbin in:
- The US English dictionary