- A house used as a residence rather than for business.More example sentences
- Area 1 continued, throughout this period, to be used for purposes incidental or ancillary to the use of the Cottage as a dwelling house, but agriculture ceased as a primary use of this land.
- As a result the plaintiff did not obtain possession of a dwelling house which he had let and he and his wife had to live in cramped conditions with his parents in law.
- It simply meant that any building or any part thereof had to be used as a dwelling house.
More definitions of dwelling houseDefinition of dwelling house in:
- The US English dictionary