Definition of dysmorphia in English:
noun[mass noun] Medicine
Deformity or abnormality in the shape or size of a specified part of the body: muscle dysmorphia
More example sentences
- Physical examinations revealed facial dysmorphia and ichthyosis in both children.
- Clinical features in affected kittens were observed from birth and included failure to thrive, behavioral dullness, facial dysmorphia, and ataxia.
- Example sentences
- The phenotype is subtle, with minor dysmorphic features and developmental delay during childhood.
- Lead screening and metabolic testing should be considered if there is a history of lethargy, cyclic vomiting, early seizures, dysmorphic features, or mental retardation.
- The examiners, who had received previous training in the assessment of physical and dysmorphic characteristics, examined the offspring for any clinical signs or abnormalities.
Definition of dysmorphia in:
- US English dictionary