- A bike that can be powered by electricity as well as propelled by pedals: I loved my e-bike because it made hills easyMore example sentences
- If the age of e-bikes has indeed arrived, the company may be off to the races again.
- With these e-bikes, an electric motor starts when it senses you pedalling too hard, usually on starts and going up hills, stopping when you're done straining.
- E-bikes have been thriving on the Continent, but their potential has yet to be fulfilled in the UK.
More definitions of e-bikeDefinition of e-bike in:
- The US English dictionary