- An electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a computer or a specifically designed handheld device.More example sentences
- The file may be read on a personal computer, a personal digital assistant, or on an electronic device designed specifically for reading e-books.
- Books in digital format, also known as e-books, can be read on devices lacking the power and screen space to afford a regular Web browser.
- Almost everything is available on the web… products, services, e-books, software, audios, videos, membership sites, or newsletters.
More definitions of e-bookDefinition of e-book in:
- The US English dictionary