noun( • trademark in the US)
- A right to travel or attend an event that is recorded electronically when the purchase is made, without the issuing of a paper ticket.More example sentences
- By 2006, airlines hope to have completely replaced paper tickets with e-tickets.
- Winners of a student scholarship receive a free student e-ticket to the conference.
- Flying direct or nonstop with an e-ticket poses few problems.
More definitions of e-ticketDefinition of e-ticket in:
- The US English dictionary