noun[mass noun] • informal
- Light popular music that is pleasant and entertaining but intellectually undemanding.More example sentences
- One of the better dance numbers on the album with some tricky mellow vibes and a synth riff that verges on ear candy - the track simply sizzles.
- These songs are sweeping ear candy with to-die-for melodies and accomplished solos.
- Van Dyk's sound represents the best of trance: equal parts groove testosterone and melodious ear candy.
More definitions of ear candyDefinition of ear candy in:
- The US English dictionary