- Pain inside the ear: I’ve got earache [count noun]: a child complaining of an earache Also called otalgia.More example sentences
- Strep throat can cause a sore throat, fever, headache, earache, and pain when swallowing.
- The child should also be seen if after an initial period of improvement, the symptoms recur or new symptoms such as earache or headache appear.
- I've been having an earache and headaches from wearing a couvert headset in one ear, and a hands-free headset for my mobile phone in the other.
More definitions of earacheDefinition of earache in:
- The US English dictionary