- A very small headphone, worn inside the ear.More example sentences
- I was reading some article the other day about how ‘cool’ people are using regular headphones on the iPods, instead of the white earbuds that come with it.
- Due to the poor quality of typical PDA microphones and the availability of hands-free earbuds and microphones, this is not a real issue.
- Corked off from reality by your earbuds and with the potential to carry a record store's worth of music, it's no surprise that you start getting less picky.
More definitions of earbudDefinition of earbud in:
- The US English dictionary