- A catchy song or tune that runs continually through someone’s mind.More example sentences
- For your listening pleasure, we present our all-time favorite Christmas earworm, "Last Christmas" by Wham!
- The conversation soon settled upon my earworm of the week: Tony Christie's newly re-released (Is This The Way To) Amarillo.
- And earworm attacks were more frequent - and lasted longer - for musicians and music lovers.
More definitions of earwormDefinition of earworm in:
- The US English dictionary