- (Chiefly of man-made fabrics) requiring little effort to launder, and typically no ironing: a range of co-ordinating easy-care bed linenMore example sentences
- Rayon blended with polyester makes some wonderful easy-care fabrics.
- Innovations in colour, easy-care fabrics, and updated styling have brought khakis into every man's wardrobe.
- The main line of the magazines was to promote electric appliances, detergents, and easy-care fabrics as agents that freed women for creative activities at home.
More definitions of easy-careDefinition of easy-care in:
- The US English dictionary