- (Of a kitchen) designed for eating in as well as cooking.More example sentences
- Here at Fox Hills, there is digital cable, gym access, an indoor and outdoor pool, a huge mall right across the highway, central air, central heat, eat-in kitchen and high ceilings.
- The average-sized new house today is more than twice as big with about 2,300 square feet, usually divided among four bedrooms and two and a half baths, a study, an eat-in kitchen family room, a dining room and possibly a small living room.
- Choosing window treatments for the eat-in kitchen and family room can be a challenge, however, because three distinctly different activities - cooking, eating and lounging - occur there.
More definitions of eat-inDefinition of eat-in in:
- The US English dictionary