- An apple that is suitable for eating raw.More example sentences
- While half of Nova Scotia's apples go to low-yield commodity products like juice, the vast majority of Scotian Gold apples are premium eating apples.
- Apples continue to be the most popular fruit with consumers who are spending €81 million on them in retail outlets - €74 million is spent on eating apples and €7 million on cooking apples.
- Such a mini-orchard looks beautiful and provides between 200 and 300 apples to eat fresh or to use in apple pies and apple sauce from mid-August through October and eating apples and some pies through February.
More definitions of eating appleDefinition of eating apple in:
- The US English dictionary