- A restaurant.More example sentences
- Overall, however, it was an enjoyable break, but really the pubs and eating houses are going to have to get their own houses in order if the slippage in tourists numbers so manifest this year isn't to continue into 2005.
- The current practice of eating with forks and blunt ended table knives was introduced in the 18th century to reduce the injuries resulting from arguments in public eating houses.
- And while talks are continuing with various parties for a hotel of up to 150 beds, separate health and fitness complex plus an eating house such as a family pub restaurant, no deals have been signed.
More definitions of eating houseDefinition of eating house in:
- The US English dictionary