Definition of ebrious in English:
Drunken or intoxicated: those young sots with the ebrious faces
More example sentences
- He was probably drunk when he said that, or at least fled from a sober condition to an ebrious one since nothing was happening.
- About half past six in the evening, an ebrious individual applied for towels, in company with another who seemed sober.
- Guests in an ebrious state will not be accommodated.
- 1ebriose adjective
- Example sentences
- Mr. Briggs when returning home, gently, and copiously ebriose, from Epsom on his donkey, would sway about on his podgy legs.
- Up came the bewitching Ferdmand, glorious, too, but old and ebriose.
- Drunkenness in its first degree presents you with a miniature picture of the symptoms of the more advanced stages of ebriose poisoning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.