Definition of ebrious in English:
Drunken or intoxicated: those young sots with the ebrious faces
More example sentences
- Ebrious moroseness, another variety of a state preceding drunkenness, is met with more in the rich.
- I don't intend to be in a particularly ebrious state throughout this weekend.
- Guests in an ebrious state will not be accommodated.
- Example sentences
- Drunkenness in its first degree presents you with a miniature picture of the symptoms of the more advanced stages of ebriose poisoning.
- Up came the bewitching Ferdmand, glorious, too, but old and ebriose.
- Mr. Briggs when returning home, gently, and copiously ebriose, from Epsom on his donkey, would sway about on his podgy legs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan