- A succulent plant with rosettes of fleshy colourful leaves, native to warm regions of America and popular as pot plants.
More example sentences
- Genus Echeveria, family Crassulaceae: numerous species and cultivars
- Echeverias are polycarpic, meaning that they may flower and set seed many times over the course of their lifetimes.
- This chocolate coloured echeveria lives in a pot on the house decking.
modern Latin, named after Anastasio Echeveri or Echeverría, 19th-century Mexican botanical illustrator.
More definitions of echeveriaDefinition of echeveria in:
- The US English dictionary