- An enclosed space for producing reverberation of sound: • figurative locked inside the echo chamber of his mind, he gropes for solaceMore example sentences
- These bloggers get trapped within an echo chamber, reading post after post that says the same things they think in the same way they would have said it themselves.
- Those stories may have been short on proof but they reverberated across the media echo chamber.
- The inside of a campaign is an echo chamber.
More definitions of echo chamberDefinition of echo chamber in:
- The US English dictionary