- A recording of depth or distance under water made by an echo sounder.More example sentences
- Dives of exactly the same appearance were also evident in echograms recorded when the AUV was unattended; it is data from those dives that are considered in this paper.
- A small bowel series, a computed tomography scan, and an abdominal echogram revealed a mass in the terminal ileum along with multiple nodules in the liver.
- With radar, sonar, fish-finders and echograms she could pinpoint and capture whole schools of fish with chilling effectiveness.
More definitions of echogramDefinition of echogram in:
- The US English dictionary