- 1Concern with environmental issues, viewed as a fashion or fad: eco-chic is all the rage!More example sentences
- The two eco-chic stars have been joined on the green podium by other international jet-setting celebrities.
- When you're shopping for the holidays in this year of eco-chic, remember: tis the season to be green.
- This eco-chic exhibit focuses on the work of 38 international designers who were cherry-picked for marrying modern aesthetics with sustainability.
- 1.1Design or clothing that reflects a concern with environmental issues: almost overnight, the front lobby went from art deco to eco-chic [as modifier]: an eco-chic hemp drawstring bagMore example sentences
- When buying homeware products, look for ones made from sustainable or re-used materials. Eco-chic is the next big thing!
- Hemp threads and hybrid cars aren't the only harbingers of eco-chic design.
- An eco-chic café, half underground and with a roof made of grass, is to be built in the heart of St James's Park, London.
More definitions of eco-chicDefinition of eco-chic in:
- The US English dictionary