- Clothing and other goods produced by methods that are not harmful to the environment, e.g. using materials that have been recycled or that have been grown without the use of pesticides: [as modifier]: her collection combines ethical concerns with beautifully structured pieces and is garnering plaudits from fashion insiders and eco-fashion enthusiastsMore example sentences
- The Los Angeles-based designer is taking eco-fashion to the next level, and is in her fourth season of creating what she calls "luxury eco."
- Not a bad endorsement of eco-fashion from one of the world's biggest stars.
- She hopes through this work to obtain her PHD in eco-fashion.
More definitions of eco-fashionDefinition of eco-fashion in:
- The US English dictionary