- A philosophical and political theory and movement which combines ecological concerns with feminist ones, regarding both as resulting from male domination of society.More example sentences
- Political ecofeminism uses methods and approaches based on the idea that institutions like a state, which represent a convergence of different interests sharing power provide to a certain extent for the needs of the community.
- Both standpoint feminism and ecofeminism lead us to conclude the opposite.
- Still, this means that any college that studies/explores gender as a legitimate cultural ‘object’ of study - which most EEO institutions do - as it can legitimately study ecofeminism, all schools of it.
- More example sentences
- By claiming to speak for all women, socialist, radical, liberal and ecofeminists effect, in Haraway's view, an ‘unintended erasure of polyvocal, unassimilable, radical difference’.
- Economic ecofeminists demand that products from unsustainable conventional fruit farms that use chemical fertilisers and pesticides should be taxed for polluting the environment.
- I think this particular ecofeminist was saying that we should all be in tune with the sacred cycles of life.
More definitions of ecofeminismDefinition of ecofeminism in:
- The US English dictionary