- A proportionate saving in costs gained by an increased level of production: mergers may lead to economies of scaleMore example sentences
- They don't benefit from economies of scale because their costs increase as they grow.
- It just needs to take market share, gain economies of scale, and grow profitably.
- Where there were few opportunities for economies of scale in production, brands had little role to play.
More definitions of economy of scaleDefinition of economy of scale in:
- The US English dictionary