- another term for extrasystole.More example sentences
- These included complex ventricular ectopic beats, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, asystole, and second- and third-degree atrioventricular block.
- Complications include deep phlebitis in the lower limbs, vasculitis, and ventricular ectopic beats during the procedure.
- The large majority of patients had ventricular ectopic beats on screening electrocardiograms.
More definitions of ectopic beatDefinition of ectopic beat in:
- The US English dictionary