Definition of educable in English:
Able to be educated: we must have teachers who believe that every child is educable
More example sentences
- We won't save him much by educating him; I don't think he's educable.
- To say that education is impossible in a particular instance is to say that the creature is not educable, is incapable of growth.
- The real problem, which cannot be solved by education, is what to do with those citizens who are not educable.
- Example sentences
- However, the eligibility for special education placement is based on the 'educability' of children as assessed by a team of professionals.
- Nearly all of the experiments described in earlier chapters have revealed facts concerning the educability of the dancer.
Definition of educable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan