- Computer games, television programmes, or other material, intended to be both educational and enjoyable: this edutainment video has a unique blend of comedy and chess instructionMore example sentences
- The company also failed because it jumped on the wrong technological boat, multimedia edutainment for CD-Roms.
- There is nothing new in Father Christmas, but edutainment - or infotainment - is an American concept steadily establishing itself in this country.
- Death in Rome offers more edutainment from the BBC.
More definitions of edutainmentDefinition of edutainment in:
- The US English dictionary