- The level of demand that represents a real intention to purchase by people with the means to pay.More example sentences
- The key point is that the effect of a lower price level on real aggregate effective demand is not the same as the effect of a falling price level or expectations of a falling price level.
- Conceivably effective demand and real income could be increased just as readily as a consequence of the lower prices from the removal of all levies on imported goods.
- This opens the way for state intervention to regulate the level of effective demand to secure full employment.
More definitions of effective demandDefinition of effective demand in:
- The US English dictionary