- A Chinese-style snack similar to a spring roll, consisting of diced meat or prawns and shredded vegetables wrapped in a dough made with egg and deep-fried.More example sentences
- One of the most popular items on his menu is an egg roll with hemp-seed and vegetable filling.
- Of course all meals come with a side of rice, chow mien, and your choice of an egg roll or soup.
- I handed him an egg roll, rice, and some chicken and broccoli.
More definitions of egg rollDefinition of egg roll in:
- The US English dictionary