- The clear, viscous substance round the yolk of an egg that turns white when cooked or beaten: beat the butter and sugar, then whisk in the egg whites [mass noun]: brush with egg white and sprinkle with sugar Also called albumen.More example sentences
- Or combine 1 teaspoon of witch hazel with 1 teaspoon of honey and a beaten egg white.
- Whole-egg protein contains both the yolk and the egg white, providing a high ratio of indispensable amino acids.
- People with an egg allergy react to the proteins in the egg white or the yolk.
More definitions of egg whiteDefinition of egg white in:
- The US English dictionary