(British also egg flip)
- A drink consisting of rum, brandy, or other alcohol mixed with beaten egg, milk, and sugar.More example sentences
- Non-alcoholic drinks I like are almost any type of fruit juice (I never got to drink much of this last year, and I got such cravings for it, it was incredible), coke, coffee, anything chocolatey, egg-nog, and iced coffee.
- If you are pounding a lot of the holiday cheer, sucking down the egg-nog like it's going out of style and generally getting merry, let someone else pilot the car if that's how you are travelling and you've had too much.
- Even though eggnog is a traditional seasonal beverage, you may not expect it in a latte.
More definitions of eggnogDefinition of eggnog in:
- The US English dictionary