- Any of a number of plants with yellow flowers marked with orange, red, or brown, supposedly suggestive of eggs and bacon, in particular:
More example sentences
- ● bird’s-foot trefoil. ● a shrubby Australian bush plant (Bossiaea and other genera, family Leguminosae).
- This is a South Australian plant with a low spreading habit with 'eggs and bacon' flowers in spring.
- Known by a huge variety of country names (Tom Thumb and Eggs and Bacon being perhaps the most common) this plant is worth its weight in gold.
More definitions of eggs and baconDefinition of eggs and bacon in:
- The US English dictionary