adjective (eggier, eggiest)
- Rich in or covered with egg: cod fried in an eggy batterMore example sentences
- A warm slice of this filling eggy potato dish was served with a blob of mayonnaise and a red pepper purée.
- The dish comes with a mellow bowl of eggy soup, and it's just comfort in a bowl.
- His homemade zabaglione is eggy and sweet.
adjective (eggier, eggiest)British • informal
- Annoyed; irritated.More example sentences
- That's why I feel so eggy. They probably saved this afternoon to give us the works.
- I'm sorry if you paid more for less car, but please don't get eggy and fly at me at every opportunity.