- A device that causes something to be removed or to drop out: support guides fitted with ejectors assist in the removal of the board under testMore example sentences
- A touch is all that is needed to lube delicate trigger mechanisms, firing pins, ejectors, extractors and springs.
- The rifle is equipped with ejectors that throw the empty cases clear of the gun when the action is opened.
- Here is a close-up of the three lugged bolt, slotted for a mechanical ejector and the beefy claw extractor.
More definitions of ejectorDefinition of ejector in:
- The US English dictionary