- An elastic polyurethane material, used for hosiery, underwear, and other close-fitting clothing.More example sentences
- The Lycra brand elastane, nylon textile and Dacron branded specialties and fiberfill businesses, which previously operated as separate businesses, will fall under the new organization.
- In the new codes, clastic bandages are considered those that contain fibers of rubber (latex, neoprene), spandex, or elastane.
- Any microscopic reduction, certainly invisible to the naked eye, is cancelled out by bulges wherever elastane cuts into flesh.
More definitions of elastaneDefinition of elastane in:
- The US English dictionary