Definition of electoral in English:
Relating to elections or electors: electoral reform
More example sentences
- If that state was Nevada, with five electoral votes, the election would be tied.
- Here is strong evidence of the need to reform the electoral system so every vote counts.
- From being Labour's saviour and electoral ace with the swing voter, he will become the man in the way.
- [sentence adverb]: the week had been, electorally, the most effective conference since the 1960sMore example sentences
- This has proved electorally successful, delivering Labour its two best ever election triumphs.
- A party's choice of leader is electorally important in so far as the person influences its electoral image.
- He did this just because it was electorally popular and, crucially, a way of repaying election donors.
Words that rhyme with electoralpectoral, prefectoral, protectoral
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.