(also electrically powered)
- Powered by electricity.More example sentences
- He was stopped and breathalysed after a policeman spotted him driving his electrically-powered scooter erratically.
- The vehicle is equipped with regenerative braking and comes with an electrically-powered air conditioning system.
- The Old Lane Pub had to close its doors when its electrically-powered tills stopped working.
More definitions of electric-poweredDefinition of electric-powered in:
- The US English dictionary