- A machine used for electrocardiography.More example sentences
- Your heartbeat is monitored throughout the procedure using an electrocardiograph machine.
- One brother, now a retired consultant physician, told me that when he started medical school electrocardiographs of this size were still in use.
- The electrocardiograph was among the earliest useful medical electronic instruments, having been coupled to an amplifier about 75 years ago.
More definitions of electrocardiographDefinition of electrocardiograph in:
- The US English dictionary