- Relating to measurement of the electrical conductivity of the skin, especially as an indicator of someone’s emotional responses.More example sentences
- His early research demonstrated that individuals diagnosed with psychopathy showed diminished electrodermal responding to a conditioned stimulus in anticipation of shock.
- Evidence for this hypothesis comes from findings on a faster habituation of the electrodermal responses to tones in hypotensives.
- For an electrodermal response to a sensory stimulus, a rapid increase shortly after the stimulus onset would typically be expected, followed by a slower decrease.
More definitions of electrodermalDefinition of electrodermal in:
- The US English dictionary