- A test or record of brain activity produced by electroencephalography: I had an electroencephalogram and a number of other testsMore example sentences
- But internally, activity in your brain increases dramatically - recorded by an electroencephalogram in much the same way as an ECG measures your heart activity.
- It is necessary to investigate the relationship between each muscle stiffness and brain activities by electroencephalogram, positron emission tomography, and so on.
- Computed tomography of the brain and an electroencephalogram gave normal results; treatment with carbamazepine was ineffective.
More definitions of electroencephalogramDefinition of electroencephalogram in:
- The US English dictionary