- Producing a change in the electrical potential of a cell.More example sentences
- As far as is known, 4 - Cl-IAA has never been examined for its ability to regulate electrogenic activity of the cell.
- Because the pump transfers electrical charge in this way, it is said to be electrogenic.
- For example, the transport of an added ion could be electrically neutral, resulting in no change in membrane potential, but the accumulation of the ion or a cotransported species then stimulates an electrogenic transport system.
More definitions of electrogenicDefinition of electrogenic in:
- The US English dictionary