- Relating to the flow of electricity.More example sentences
- The Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering reports that professors from the University of Alberta have found a way to produce electricity with electrokinetic energy generated from water.
- The fluid is moved through the channels by means of the electrokinetic effect created by an applied electric field.
- Sensitivity can be readily increased by derivatizing with a UV-absorbing or fluorescent species and separation by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography.
More definitions of electrokineticDefinition of electrokinetic in:
- The US English dictionary