Relating to the interrelation of electric currents or fields and magnetic fields.
More example sentences
- Light is an electromagnetic wave that can carry angular momentum by way of circular polarization.
- Maxwell believed electromagnetic waves such as light to be vibrations in the ether.
- Thus, the higher the energy of the incoming particles, the stronger the electromagnetic interaction it feels.
- More example sentences
- The electron then interacts electromagnetically with the quarks at close distance and considerably disturbs them.
- Methods for forming and positioning moldable permanent magnets on electromagnetically actuated microfabricated components
- These enhanced sound waves are then transmitted to the implant and electrodes electromagnetically or through a wired connection.
Definition of electromagnetic in:
- The US English dictionary