- Producing or tending to produce an electric current.More example sentences
- The former is driven by a transmembrane proton motive gradient, whereas the latter is driven by a sodium electromotive gradient.
- Ions and molecules move through these induced gaps of the SC by diffusion and electromotive or electro-osmotic transport.
- An engineer with a Harvard MBA, he'd spent his entire career working at the company's electromotive division in Chicago, a world away from GM's power center in Detroit.
More definitions of electromotiveDefinition of electromotive in:
- The US English dictionary