- A record or display produced by electromyography.More example sentences
- Which of the following is the most likely cause of the findings displayed with arrows in the right and left leg electromyograms (EMGs)?
- Controversy arises because an electromyogram often cannot detect increased resting muscle tension in patients diagnosed with tension-type headache.
- Sensitivity can be improved by using a multipolar esophageal electrode to record the amplitude of the diaphragmatic electromyogram elicited by phrenic nerve stimulation.
More definitions of electromyogramDefinition of electromyogram in:
- The US English dictionary