- A stream of electrons in a gas or vacuum.More example sentences
- This random emission of photons leaves the resulting electron beam with a fuzzy, rather than a sharply defined focus.
- Finally we stained the sample, attaching heavy-metal ions to increase its electron density in the electron beam.
- In the space between the flat type screen and the back electrode, linear cathodes and an electrode unit including an electron beam extracting electrode are arranged.
More definitions of electron beamDefinition of electron beam in:
- The US English dictionary