1A popular style of music deriving from techno and rave and having a more ambient, esoteric, or cerebral quality.
- He is long credited as the master of fusing Indian classical music with electronica.
- Her releases, flirting in turn with ambient, electronica, techno, dub and industrial have proven to be enduring records.
- But they consistently stock their shelves with quality, alternative music, electronica and what have you.
2Electronic devices or technology considered collectively.
- On show at the Electronica show was a device for controlling start and stop of motors without sensors.
- Who can bring a tear to your eye with a high tech electronica gadget that sits comfortably in the palm of his hand?
Words that rhyme with electronicaharmonica, Honecker, japonica, Monica, moniker, Salonica, santonica, veronica
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: elec|tron¦ica
Definition of electronica in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.