- 1A popular style of music deriving from techno and rave and having a more ambient, esoteric, or cerebral quality.More example sentences
- He is long credited as the master of fusing Indian classical music with electronica.
- Her releases, flirting in turn with ambient, electronica, techno, dub and industrial have proven to be enduring records.
- But they consistently stock their shelves with quality, alternative music, electronica and what have you.
- 2Electronic devices or technology considered collectively.More example sentences
- On show at the Electronica show was a device for controlling start and stop of motors without sensors.
- Who can bring a tear to your eye with a high tech electronica gadget that sits comfortably in the palm of his hand?
More definitions of electronicaDefinition of electronica in:
- The US English dictionary