- Relating to or denoting electromagnetic and weak interactions regarded as manifestations of the same interaction.More example sentences
- The right application turned out to the unification of the electromagnetic and weak interactions into a single electroweak force.
- There are currently three theories that describe the whole of the universe: general relativity for gravity, quantum electrodynamics for the electroweak interaction, and quantum chromodynamics for the strong interaction.
- Quantum electrodynamics, and its expansion to the electroweak Standard Model of particle physics, is also a quantum field theory.
More definitions of electroweakDefinition of electroweak in:
- The US English dictionary