(also embarras de choix /ˈʃwɑː/)
- More options or resources than one knows what to do with: he had presented us with an embarras de richesses of history and cultureMore example sentences
- This award - one of the few which your diarist is pleased to endorse - is in recognition of the most spectacularly inaccurate political reporting of the past year, for which there was - as ever - an embarras de richesses.
- He will be far more likely to suffer from an embarras du richesses.
- France suffers from an embarras de richesses when it comes to such villages - so I let a poet do my picking.
French, 'embarrassment of riches (or choice)'.
More definitions of embarras de richessesDefinition of embarras de richesses in:
- The US English dictionary