- (Of an egg) having developed into an embryo: embryonated chicken eggs would support the growth of a variety of virusesMore example sentences
- Inhibition of influenza virus replication in embryonated eggs and significant inhibition of multiplication of HBV and FMDV in mouse models are extremely encouraging in developing future antiviral strategies.
- After ingestion, the shell of the embryonated egg is dissolved by the gastric juice, and the embryo emerges in the duodenum as the rhabdoid larva 200 to 300 m long and 13 to 15 wm thick.
- This TCF was effectively used to infect embryonated chicken eggs.
More definitions of embryonatedDefinition of embryonated in:
- The US English dictionary