- A business that finds employers or employees for those seeking them.More example sentences
- Boyle has started an employment agency and other small businesses to help gang members who want to leave that life find new ones.
- She previously worked for another company, also an employment agency, which had a contract with the city council but she declined to name which one.
- The spokeswoman said that the 61 staff, all employed from the Manpower employment agency, had been recruited because of their ‘flexibility’.
More definitions of employment agencyDefinition of employment agency in:
- The US English dictionary