adjective & adverb
- In a pastry crust: [as postpositive adjective]: salmon en crouteMore example sentences
- How about a salmon en croute in a flaky crust that goes from oven to table in 2.5 minutes?
- For the main course, I chose baked salmon en croute with Brie and wild mushrooms, on buttered vegetables with chive cream.
- My father thoroughly enjoyed his fillet of salmon en croute, finishing off the whole plate.
French en croûte.
More definitions of en crouteDefinition of en croute in:
- The US English dictionary